Monday, July 25, 2005

I'm not going to talk about today. It was so sad and depressing.

They made me take 88 with them, but not once did they talk to me. Only when I was alighting. Prolly waiting for be to get of the danmed bus. When the bus reached RI, I saw Gabriel. Ahahaha And I think I thought I saw my normal friend, Isaac. Hmm.. I dont know luh. Couldnt see properly. Ahaha

RI, oh RI. Why do you let your students bring humungous headphones + cd players to school ? And phones ? Why, oh why.
IJ is finally thinking of lwtting us bring phones. Dammit, dont start next year, start this year! Think of it as a TRIAL TEST. Yeah, trial test. See if it really works. (: (:

Yey, I finally get to go for training. Hu Jiao Lian. Ohmygoodness. I dont want to sail the Byte. Noooo !! The opti is just fine.

[quote Andrea] Nurul in her bathtub[/quote]

Its not a BATHTUB dammit. Its a boat, just like the Byte, except that it doesnt have a bailer where the waters comes out through a hole in the boat, but from a bucket you attach to you boat. Hah

ZEE ! Loves her layout! Let It Bleed is a bloody nice song. ~*~*~*


-
-

It sucks when you’ve got no one to talk to.
No one to turn to.
I dont think anyone cares.

Everyone's a phonecall away.



-
-
It sucks wanting to have someone to talk to.
It sucks wanting the phone to ring just so you wont burst into tears out of depression.

It sucks being alone.
They dont understand
They dont WANT to understand.

Dont believe everything they tell you.
It's like I'm trapped in a room with no exit.
Like I'm trapped in a room full of mirrors; mirroring my surroundings.

Fuck it.
Choke.
Choke.
Choke.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home